What can I do to avoid distractions while driving?
Here are some resources for driver safety information, thanks to Lisa Marshall at aussiewell.net.
There a lot of things that distract us in our cars these days. Mobile phones get a lot of the blame, but truthfully there are a lot of other factors that can take our focus off the road, such as feeling fatigued or even talking with a mate riding with us.
- Activities for Driving Students: Reducing Road User Distraction
- The New Driver’s Guide to Safety Behind the Wheel
- ‘Please, Put the Phone Away’: How One Text at the Wheel Can Kill
- Drowsy Driving
- Eating While Driving and the Top 10 Most Dangerous Foods
- Distracted Driving - Driving with Kids in the Car
- The Dangers of Pets Riding in Cars